Cuenca, Ecuador

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yesturday was a pretty cool day. The eye clinic had 101 people come thru to get looked at. Medical saw about 140 people and everyone else had a good hand full... It´s hard to know exact numbers b/c everyone is in bed by the time I am able to ask them.

We are having our Victory Celebrations today after the Clinic. It should be a neat experience.

I have a couple of videos I want to post on the blog, but I can´t b/c the internet here at the hotel is VERY slow and takes me atleast 5 to 8 mins just to upload a picture. I will try to upload some of the videos when we get to Guayaquil on Friday.

Well we were finally was able to get some ¨outside of the USA¨ pizza last night. It was very good. We had about 20 people there and had some icecream afterwards. My new favorite flavor is Neuz. It´s like our ¨butter pecan¨, but WAY better...

Ok I´m running out of things to say... I´m still trying to get people to write down there stories so I can post them. Hopefully I will get some to put on here tonight... I hope... Neal´s was easy b/c he came down to the lobby(where the computer is) and asked me what I was doing, so I got him to tell me his story while I typed it...

Well everyone is up in the resturant on the 1st floor eatting breakfast and I guess I better join them. Until next time... ¡Hasta Luego!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Audrey said...

Thanks Jacob! Maybe ya'll could get together to blog one night. This us to keep in touch and know how to pray.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Audrey said...

oops .... "This HELPS us to keep in touch......"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home